Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. By the time you read this, the Mists of Pandaria expansion should be up and running. Blizzard hasn’t scheduled any downtime today, so hopefully, if you’re home and free of obligations, you’re having a grand old time leveling your favorite character or your new panda.
If you’re not, or if you’re just taking a break, don’t worry, we have plenty of news to keep you sated. Read on for our usual roundup, and stay with us in the coming hours, days, and weeks for everything you need to know about the expansion.
Hot news and features
- WoW Insider interviewed Dave Kosak, WoW‘s lead quest designer, about Mists of Pandaria.
- Blizzard offers an official preview of Karasang Wilds, one of the new Mists zones.
- Blizzard has an official preview of the new tier 14 raid gear class sets.
- We escort you through Gate of the Setting Sun, one of the new dungeons in Mists of Pandaria.
- Check out our unboxing of the Mists of Pandaria Collector’s Edition.
- We have highlights from the Best Buy Developer Q&A.
- Blizzard’s released their own internal briefing video previewing everything Mists of Pandaria has to offer.